.416 vs .470

Thanks Paul, maybe we should start talking about an Australian Buff safari.
 
Yes my new Chapuis arrived a couple of weeks ago and is at the gun smith now getting a few tweeks it's all I could have imagined and then some. I have some rounds ( facotory) waiting to get some action before heading to Africa lat August. Will post pics shortly.
 
OK. Perfect!
Last week, I walked into the village where is Chapuis,
It is a village with an ancient basilica (XII century), a very pleasant place, (I can send you few pics)
not far from my city. Good trips to Africa in August.
We're waiting for your pics ....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,777
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top