416 Taylor loads

Speaking of Nosler 400gr partitions I don’t see anything listed above 375? Did Nosler stop making partitions over 375??
 
I hadn’t heard, but looking on Nosler’s site they only list to 375.
on the reloading database 416 still exists Screenshot 2025-12-10 at 9.46.09 PM.png
 
Speaking of Nosler 400gr partitions I don’t see anything listed above 375? Did Nosler stop making partitions over 375??
I contacted Nosler a couple months ago about 500gn .458 partitions, they said they were in the middle of setting up a new facility and would start making them again then.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top