Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Neither my Nosler or Barnes reloading manuals have any data for 416 Taylor (they dont even address the cartridge at all)..

I checked online.. 416 Taylor looks like it is addressed in the Lee manual.. but they only have loads listed using Accurate powders...

Im in the market to add another reloading manual to the collection anyway.. does anyone know if there is much information available in the Hornady, Lyman, or any other manual? Or have any recommendations?

I know I can google and find references.. I found a few this afternoon on a couple of different websites.. but if possible I'd really like a printed manual to put on the shelf to use as a long term reference..

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (132).png
    Screenshot (132).png
    399.3 KB · Views: 273
The Woodleigh reloading manual has a fairly large section on the 416 Taylor. I shoot 70 grains of Reloader 15 and 400 grain projectiles using Federal 215 magnum primers. See picture to the left.

Wolf publishing Load Data has data for the Taylor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.