.416 Rigby

Heym 88

AH fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
584
Reaction score
237
Media
23
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Guys I have a Ruger .416 RSM on the classified ads. Offered to you guys before it goes on sale elsewhere. Have a look.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,614
Members
170,609
Latest member
HaleyGreen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top