.416 Rigby Wanted

Yaryan

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
16
I had the opportunity to use a CZ 550 Safari Magnum (European style stock) chambered in .416 Rigby recently on my last Africa trip. Anyone have one they'd like to sell? If you're in Colorado I could trade you for taxidermy work too!
 
Two to look at. If interested PM me.
Screenshot_20240727_151800_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240727_151811_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240727_151811_Gallery.jpg
 
Two for sale on GB right now. Great rifle. Good luck on your search.
 
I'm thinking about selling mine. What is your price range?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,440
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top