405 Winchester Bullets

Ivorygrip

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
381
Reaction score
308
Media
15
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
Here is a few boxes of projectiles for your 405 win

If you buy them all I will ship for free to the lower 48

(70 ct) Hornady 300gr FP interlock $45
(51 ct) Barnes 300gr TSX $40

Both lots for $85 shipped TYD
Thanks
image.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,826
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top