404 Jeffery outing

DM Shooting

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
116
Reaction score
62
Location
Farnborough
Website
www.dmshooting.co.uk
Well I'm looking to sell my Domorline bulit 404 Jeffery, so I grabbed some ammo and went to the range for possibly a last shoot.
I'm really luck I have access to one of the few if not only range inside the M25 where you can shoot heavy calibres.

So set my self up a piece of card and marked an aiming mark walked back to 50 yards. Bang 3 shots really pleased I can still do it.

IMG_2861.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of the gun? Looks like she is dialed in
 
Great shootn!

Nice rifle and great caliber.

What is the M25? And why cant you shoot big bore there?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,413
Members
170,579
Latest member
BrookeUda
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top