Wishfulthinker580

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I know it’s not the deal of the century but it is fair. $120 shipped. Thanks
A4CF4ADA-4CA4-47BB-9A15-B8019908EA3A.jpeg

Well, if Luvthunt is asleep in his bunk and doesn't want them or forgot about them, I will take them. Unbelievably, at LEAST half the cost of ANY factory .338WM cartridges ANYWHERE currently in our Galaxy! Perfect rat caliber cartridges for an upcoming pronghorn hunt in September. LOL

Well, if Luvthunt is asleep in his bunk and doesn't want them or forgot about them, I will take them. Unbelievably, at LEAST half the cost of ANY factory .338WM cartridges ANYWHERE currently in our Galaxy! Perfect rat caliber cartridges for an upcoming pronghorn hunt in September. LOL

If you are patient you could probably get 5 in one shot with those loads....;)

If you are patient you could probably get 5 in one shot with those loads....;)
And save twice the cost of using .338WMs doing it! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Wrong country, wrong currency.
Same as I bought to accumulate some brass for mine.

If he doesn’t want them you’ll be next up! (y) (y)

I don't want to hijack the OP's sales thread here (but it is a "bump" for his ad) but, factory 338WMs for under $130-150/box if you can find them ANYWHERE have been MIA for over two years. Before that they were $58/box. However, right now, Midway has the SUPER NEW .338 Weatherby RPM (Ripoff Per Manufacture) for $95/box. WTF! Tell me there isn't a collusion between the ammo and rifle manufacturers? New cartridge needs a new rifle. I'm done with all their shenanigans!

Are they sold? Are you the one up in the Rome area?? 120 for all? If Anyone has a 375 RUM, my son accidentally purchased 2 high quality boxes of the wrong ammo for his HH up in AK (that damn light thing). lol (it was a tad more costly.)

I don't want to hijack the OP's sales thread here (but it is a "bump" for his ad) but, factory 338WMs for under $130-150/box if you can find them ANYWHERE have been MIA for over two years. Before that they were $58/box. However, right now, Midway has the SUPER NEW .338 Weatherby RPM (Ripoff Per Manufacture) for $95/box. WTF! Tell me there isn't a collusion between the ammo and rifle manufacturers? New cartridge needs a new rifle. I'm done with all their shenanigans!

Did you not see Mark's post last week?

Screenshot_20230308-121058.png

Are they sold? Are you the one up in the Rome area?? 120 for all? If Anyone has a 375 RUM, my son accidentally purchased 2 high quality boxes of the wrong ammo for his HH up in AK (that damn light thing). lol (it was a tad more costly.)
Not sold yet. I was waiting on @Luvthunt to respond but I may have to go ahead and make the deal with @CoElkHunter who is next in line

Did you not see Mark's post last week?

View attachment 521708
I DID see it. Great price! I've never used ELD-X bullets before, so I was/am apprehensive? I've been actually looking for 225gr. Barnes TTSXs, but I guess beggars can't be choosy in todays' world of limited ammo in certain cartridges. I have another member here who just contacted me stating he thinks he has some TTSXs, so I'll see if that pans out. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fabrizio_vintage

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you