375 Ruger Hawkeye

KHohertz

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
83
Reaction score
105
Location
Austin, TX
For sale is an early model Hawkeye in 375 Ruger. This was before the threaded muzzle models. Rifle is in excellent condition. Has a replacement recoil pad installed. Also includes Alaska Arms quick detach rings and. a Leupold 3.5-10x40 Vx-3HD with CDS. Have not claimed the turret yet. Asking $1750 shipped to FFL or can FTF in central Texas for a discount price. Can provide additional information or pictures on request.

PXL_20260416_201530133.jpg
PXL_20260416_201523493.jpg
PXL_20260416_201514223.jpg
PXL_20260416_201507160.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For sale is an early model Hawkeye in 375 Ruger. This was before the threaded muzzle models. Rifle is in excellent condition. Has a replacement recoil pad installed. Also includes Alaska Arms quick detach rings and. a Leupold 3.5-10x40 Vx-3HD with CDS. Have not claimed the turret yet. Asking $1750 shipped to FFL or can FTF in central Texas for a discount price. Can provide additional information or pictures on request.

View attachment 759769View attachment 759771View attachment 759772View attachment 759773
Sir, I am highly interested in your rifle. If it is still available, please email me at [redacted]. This is the rifle I was hoping to have for my Cape buffalo a few years ago and it was impossible to find at the time. Thank you,Cliff Walters
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, I am highly interested in your rifle. If it is still available, please email me at [redacted]. This is the rifle I was hoping to have for my Cape buffalo a few years ago and it was impossible to find at the time. Thank you,Cliff Walters
Email sent to you
 
Decent wood for standard walnut on a Ruger. If someone strips, stains and refinished it it will stand out.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,471
Members
169,570
Latest member
185892286
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top