.375 Ruger Bullet Drop?

Shawn.54

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,067
Location
USA western pa
Media
10
Member of
NRA
I'm in the process of sighting in my 375 Ruger and was wonder if someone with the right program could give me a approximate bullet trajectory out to 400 yards?

Bullet is GS Custom 200gr hv
Speed is 3213fps BC .306
There are a few calculators on the net but they ask questions I'm not sure of so I figured maybe someone who has more experience could at least help me along point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Shawn
 
RealGuns.com has a nice one. The drop down menu had a different BC that what you listed.

http://www.realguns.com/calc/exteriorballistics?calc

upload_2016-10-25_15-49-12.png
 
I was on both sites and the jbm site did not allow 200gr in 375 not exactly sure of BC because GS Custom website gives different BC for different speeds.
On the real guns site the Hv is not listed the one that is is a longer more pointed bullet so BC would be higher.
So I'm going to assume that HVs will drop a little faster. I do not plan to shoot 400 yards 250 is more realistic but I like to have as much information as possible this helps me figure out a good zero range so I don't have to be dead on in my range estimating or deal with hold over.
Thanks guys
Shawn
The more I work with this cartridge the more I like it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top