35 rem loads

I am currently hunting a model 8 or 81 in 35 rem. I have seen 2 but both were 30 rem. I have the 25 covered with my 250-3000 Ruger RSI. If you think 35 rem brass and ammo are hard to find the 25 rem is like trying to find Finnigans gold! :rolleyes:
Finding the Ammo is half the Fun. I usually hit every gunshow early on first day when I can. Little local Gunshows
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,126
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top