325 WSM Brass

do you still have the 325WSM Brass for sale?
I would like to purchase some if so,
Thanks,
Brian
Although not always readily available, I find 325wsm brass (Nosler & Winchester) easily.
Even Bertram is not too difficult to get. They’ve gotten very expensive, but attainable without too much waiting time.
 
I have 10 bags left. Sent info to 4 members above by pm,'s.
After that i will have 2 more bags for this price as original listing .
Then the the price goes up to $120 a bag plus byer pays udps flat rate shipping according to current market price.
Krish
 
No not yet i didnt know who to report to. I am out 240 bucks. Thanks for the info.

Anyone that suspects suspicious activity needs to let us know ASAP. As noted: a PM to @BRICKBURN or @AfricaHunting.com OR the report function on the bottom line of every post will give us notification.
Please be cautious out there on the WEB.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top