300 Win Mag Ammo

RealEstateCop405

AH member
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
20 rounds 300 win mag Asking $40 plus shipping. Apple Pay or Paypay

374345-IMG-0099.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Members here don’t typically buy from non-established members. I’d encourage you to participate a while if these are legitimate posts. You’ve made several classified ads now. I’d also encourage you to look at midway for current pricing. There is a lot of ammo available and most of what you’re selling is commonly available.
 
Members here don’t typically buy from non-established members. I’d encourage you to participate a while if these are legitimate posts. You’ve made several classified ads now. I’d also encourage you to look at midway for current pricing. There is a lot of ammo available.
Okay Thanks, reviewing my prices. It's been awhile since I've looked these up and priced them out.
 
Last edited:
Pay pal don't allover firearm related items. More over members here will like secure way of payments.
Krish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top