Recent content by Nomsag

  1. Nomsag

    Comment by 'Nomsag' in media 'Trophy Room'

    My daughter saw a copper plated buffalo skull at Afton House on display, and immediately wanted her buffalo done the same way. I spoke with Richard at Afton, and he made the arrangements for the copper plating with one of their taxidermists. It turned out better than we expected.
  2. Nomsag

    Some goodies just arrived from Africa

    30 ft to the top, 20 ft walls I think the giraffe is around 9 ft, but not sure
  3. Trophy Room

    Trophy Room

    copper-plated Cape buffalo Skull & Elephant Tusks
  4. Nomsag

    Some goodies just arrived from Africa

    Taxidermist in Africa through Afton
  5. Nomsag

    Some goodies just arrived from Africa

    My daughter’s Cape buffalo copper plated, and my elephant tusks!
  6. Nomsag

    WTB a .404 Jeffrey

    New in box CZ 550. Only taken out of the plastic for this picture, and inspection when I picked it up from my ffl. $5500
  7. Nomsag

    Family Friendly Safaris

    I have taken two daughters, when they were 14, to hunt with @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS. He is first class with families.
  8. Nomsag

    Problems Getting Elephant Tusks from Collette’s

    They told me my serval hide was ruined, that I had been waiting on for over a year. This wait for the serval caused my elephant import approval to expire. Never Collette’s!!!
  9. Nomsag

    Axis or Fallow Deer outfitters in USA

    Texas Safaris - Dustin McRae Best axis hunts I’ve ever been on. Free range in Sonora, TX. Spot and stalk, shooting off of sticks. Reminds me of Africa hunting. Jackie
  10. Nomsag

    Ruger RSM 416 Rigby for sale

    I’m not at this time, but I know who to contact when I’m ready.
  11. Nomsag

    Ruger RSM 416 Rigby for sale

    Your collection of big bore rifles is incredible!
  12. Nomsag

    Suppressing a Dangerous Game rifle - 458 lott

    Not the greatest looking rifle, but very effective recoil reduction. It is so easy to shoot.
  13. Nomsag

    Suppressing a Dangerous Game rifle - 458 lott

    Sws rifles made it. I supplied the action. I’ve never put the rifle on a scale, but it is heavier than my CZ 550 in 404 Jeffery
  14. Nomsag

    Suppressing a Dangerous Game rifle - 458 lott

    Integrally suppressed 375 h&h. My 14 year old daughter used to take her buffalo. The set up is based on a Model 70 CRF action. It is heavy and the overall barrel length is 25”, but sound and recoil reduction is great. She is 5 ft tall, and shoots it well.
 
Top