bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
This hunt will be a good choice for anyone wanting a great hunting experience in a dangerous game area and/or a hunter looking for a big leopard.
This is a hunt were you will see multiple cats and have a chance at other dangerous game as well as specialized Plains Game (Roan, Sable, East African Kudu, Buffalo ect).
The hunt is in Tanzania and operated by Bullet Safaris and Nathan Askew. This hunt is for 2016 and pricing is below.

- We have operated extensively in this region of TZ for 3 years (since the reallocation of TZ areas in 2013).
- They are exclusive concessions for our clients and great for cats. They are approx. 1,500 square miles in size per area.
- Our clients have killed 11 out of the 12 leopard hunts booked we have placed in this region (we had one hunter shoot and miss his leopard).
DSCN0392.JPG

P1020841.JPG

photo.JPG

Hunt Cost - 24,750 (trophy fees and travel not included)
Duration - 14 days
Expected Trophies - Leopard, Sable, Roan, Hartebeest

Please contact Nathan Askew in the USA if you are interested in more information. Alternatively you can email or contact Bullet Safaris.

YouTube channel: BulletSafarisCom https://www.youtube.com/user/BulletSafarisCom/videos (several leopard hunting videos on you tube and AH for your reference)
SCI # 6380 DSC #835

thank you

would be nice.

Thanks for posting the video (y)

Nathan, I'd suggest adding the trophy fees to your post. Looks like a pretty good deal by TZ standards, good luck selling it!

A dream hunt for sure!

Nice looking trophies! Agreed, a dream hunt

Sounds like a great hunt, but what are the trophie fees?

leopard = 7,000
roan = 5,800
sable = 5,800
If booked before SCI vegas by an AH member I will take 1,000 from each trophy fee.
that gets a hunter a wilderness experience and 3 top trophies for basically less than you can shoot them in RSA on a ranch hunt...I guess that's one way to justify it! Iit is hard to put a price on a big leopard that is on the ground!
All things considered - Tanzania is worth it in my opinion and our operation is definitely worth it!

note - this is a special offer. It is a very competitive package for a leopard. I have moved some money to the trophy fees, obviously paid after we produce the desired results. Either way the total cost to a hunter for this leopard hunt with a Big Tom Leopard on the ground is very good - especially considering our success rate on these cat along with the superior hunting experience we offer (great camps, professional handling of everything, good equipment, usa office and payments, great areas, daytime kills on leopard, big leopard...ect).

Last edited:
Wow! Those are some Great prices.

Wow! Those are some Great prices.
Thanks.
It is a more than fair price for a great hunt in my opinion.
And the best thing is we will get you a cat!

I have one of these leopard hunts left for the 2016 season. Dallas was good to us! Looking forward to seeing everyone at SCI.
We are in booth 6380.

Nathan,

Enjoyed meeting you in Dallas! Good luck selling that last leopard in Vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wsaacjqa

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.