Hi from Aus.

excelpoint

Reaction score
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia and USA
G,day all. Just joined the forum. Looks like a lot of good reading to come. Primarily a traditional bowhunter but have just got back into rifle hunting as my 6 year old son was keen to learn. Have not hunted in Africa but it has always been a dream. Still got plenty of time (I hope).

Welcome to AH excelpoint! You are in for a treat... and let your dream become a reality by letting us help you with that!

Hi,start working on that dream ,you will love Africa.Enjoy the forum.

gday excelpiont
you have got to check africa out mate take the young bloke
it will be an eye opener for both of you .
welcome and enjoy the site
where abouts are you in aus.?

Welcome to AH
well done for being willing to take up a sport again for the benefit of your son, that is how true hunters are born. From what they learn from us. Maybe someday he and dad can do Dad's dream together in hunting Africa as a Father and Son team.

:first:DAD

Again welcome and enjoy the site

Welcome to the forum! Great community to be a part of! Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Don't waste that time. Get out and hunt. :)

Welcome to AH, excelpoint. Hope you fulfill that dream !

Welcome to AH excelpoint! Enjoy the site if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlejandroM

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.