AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
For the third time and back to back after the 2011, the All Blacks have won the RWC by beating Australia by 34-17. The score really did reflect the difference in the two teams and with 6 of the all blacks retiring the team will still be good to go with the members of the bench stepping up and slotting into the main team with good players from the super rugby and the provincial teams ready to step up to the all blacks bench so they will start next season looking toward an unblemished season and the 2019 Japan event

Congrats to the Kiwis

It was a great game.

The Wallabies had the Kiwi fans here pretty nervous in the second half.

As a high school football coach in Texas watching this game was great fun. Rugby is a man's sport.(y)

As a high school football coach in Texas watching this game was great fun. Rugby is a man's sport.(y)

yup none of that pussy body armour or crash helmets, or stopping the game every 5 seconds to have a conference and group hug..............;):E Rofl::D Beers:

yup none of that pussy body armour or crash helmets, or stopping the game every 5 seconds to have a conference and group hug..............;):E Rofl::D Beers:

My large linemen hate rugby because I show them how large the men are that play rugby and how much they have to run. So, I ask them, if the rugby players can run constantly up and down the field surely they as football players could do the same. They hate it but they do learn to run to the ball.:E Dancing:

First live rugby game I watched I was standing on the sidelines with a gentleman that had been an NFL All-Pro receiver. We both cringed at the tackles being made. No wonder why so many of you rugby players grow up to be PH's that specialize in hunting DG:D Beers:

My large linemen hate rugby because I show them how large the men are that play rugby and how much they have to run. So, I ask them, if the rugby players can run constantly up and down the field surely they as football players could do the same. They hate it but they do learn to run to the ball.:E Dancing:

:E Lol::E Rofl::A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeaganHerr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.