While waiting for the next Africa trip

Peter Larsson

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Nordisk safari klubb,Riksjägarna,Svenska Jagareförbundet.
Hunted
South Afrika,Tunisia,Russia,Latvia, Estonia,Sweden,Namibia.
Biltong and some good old books on Africa:
thumbnail_20230203_171226.jpg
thumbnail_20230203_171311.jpg
thumbnail_20230203_171400.jpg

Those are classy looking African books! If they read as good as they look, they are classics!

I'm reading A journey to central Africa now.
Hi travels along the Nile thru Egypt where I have been to holliday but 170 years earlier.
Then to Sudan where he is where I'm reading now.
Fun to read old books about places I have been or planning to go.
Before our Namibia Trip last summer I read some books written by Charles John Anderson
(Karl-johan Andersson) Hi's mother were from my area. Also went to Etosha entering thru "Anderson gate" named after him. He lived in and explored parts of Namibia and Botswana etc.

I'm reading A journey to central Africa now.
Hi travels along the Nile thru Egypt where I have been to holliday but 170 years earlier.
Then to Sudan where he is where I'm reading now.
Fun to read old books about places I have been or planning to go.
Before our Namibia Trip last summer I read some books written by Charles John Anderson
(Karl-johan Andersson) Hi's mother were from my area. Also went to Etosha entering thru "Anderson gate" named after him. He lived in and explored parts of Namibia and Botswana etc.
You are so right @Peter Larsson. It is wonderful to read about places your have been or vice versa. You get to see things in a whole new way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross