Where would you go in Africa?

Yes, but remember that South Africa have 10,000 game farms, and Zambia have 24 registered private game farms, and most the the owners love and respect them big cats !

Whether they hug those cats every morning in Zambia should not matter. Someone getting their act together to get a special CITES status would certainly help market hunting opportunities in Zambia.

Yes sir but he has areas for buff too. .........]

Since I was just standing in the Coutada a couple weeks ago I can assure you that it does not have Buffalo.
Being able to hunt Buffalo somewhere, sure.

The issue with the OP's request is that he apparently wants to hunt the FOUR species in one wild place. Hence my comment.

Zimbabwe.....but do your research....... even with trophy fees and travel you should be able to do it in your price range.

See the world in one country - South Africa.

Whether they hug those cats every morning in Zambia should not matter. Someone getting their act together to get a special CITES status would certainly help market hunting opportunities in Zambia.

Please Brick, I can guarantee you that there is noone that hugging lions in Zambia...o_O.. and there is no breeding of lions like in RSA, only wild cats. I don't know if you have living on a African farm or game reserve for some years, because after some time you learn to respect the game and so also the cats. It have nothing to do with "anti hunting" but you get more carefully what lion you take out, and that is respectful game management... and have noting to do with hugging, when you say hugging I can most seriously say that have hunting lions for many years, but I have never ever touch a dead lion with out my gloves, the chance to get some zoonoses transmitted from the skin of a lion to humans are extremely high... so no hugging please..:)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg