What comes before and after a 9.3 x 62?

in the classic sense...275/7x57 and 404 jeffries but in a more modern type front and back the choices are quite a few. For the lighter...270 win/280 Rem and larger end...404 dakota or the 416 gang (rigby,rem,ruger, wby, taylor) ??? As good as any i guess. I have a few multi caliber rifle set ups by a couple different rifle makers. 300wm/375HH/458wm, 330 dakota & 404 dakota, and sold couple others.

As far as "classic" goes its the top line for sure. 275/93x62/404 jeff

Hi gprippers,

Agree!! "As far as "classic" goes its the top line for sure. 275/93x62/404 jeff"

And besides the excelent complementation of that combination, the trajectories match enough to regulates the 3 at the same POI. So, no need to make a "click" on the head to use one or other...! Important to me!

CF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronCarus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.