Wanted Quality .358 Bullets

Swift also makes a good 250 gr but I've not been able to find them for a while. The TSX holds up well though, and were available directly from Barnes a couple weeks ago.
 
Not trying to hijack a thread just quick question has anyone here used them for .35 rem lever gun? I shoot my 35rem a bunch and cast lead bullets and load Hornadys soft nose as well but those north forks look like a stellar bullet I'm just wondering if I have enough velocity and about how they would act in the tube mag
Reloading International has North Forks in .358 from 200 grains to 270 grains, great bullets.

Also welcome to AH from a Tennessee neighbor.
 
You might try Barnes TSX 225 gr. Works nicely in my 358 RUM (UMT). Should do well in your STA.
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm just finishing a .358 UMT build and was wondering where you got your dies at and if I could pick your brain a little on the reloading process. Again, apologies to the original poster.
 
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm just finishing a .358 UMT build and was wondering where you got your dies at and if I could pick your brain a little on the reloading process. Again, apologies to the original poster.
Sure. Will PM you in a moment
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top