WANTED: Looking for 60 plus inch Kudu

Mack

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
20
Deals & offers
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Asia/M.East
1
Hunted
Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Texas, Tajikistan, S Africa, Zim, Philippines, NZ, Aussie, Canada , Alaska, Malaysia, Palau
I am in the need of 60 plus inch kudu, pls contact me
Preferably in South Africa near Joburg or Zimbabawe
 
I have one reserved it depends if client doesnt take the price, i can then put in on this site for availablity, if they take it i might need 2 pcs, thats why im cooking for another one just in case
 
..I shoot two or three 60 plus Kudu's every month..and then, when I wake up, my coffee is ice cold..! :biggrin2:

I saw 5 bulls that size and better last time down, in the same herd no less. I jumped out of the Bakkie took a shot, followed that with another shot but by the time I got the cap back on the bottle the Kudu were gone!
 
Welcome to AH.

Neither of these guys lives in Joburg or Zim, but I just had to share. As soon as someone mentions 60 inch Kudu I have to chime in. :)

Hope someone can help you out.

This guy was too far up the mountain in Namibia at Ozondjahe for me. He's still there. Honest.




This one however is no longer available at Kanana.
 

Attachments

  • NamibiaMtnKudu_zps252819c8.jpg
    NamibiaMtnKudu_zps252819c8.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 198
  • YouGuessKudu_zpsc595e970.jpg
    YouGuessKudu_zpsc595e970.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 255

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,066
Members
169,487
Latest member
KathyKidwe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top