Wanted Leupold VX-6 1-6 With German #4 Reticle

CZDiesel

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
As the title says, Leupold #112317, if anyone has a lead on one of these I sure would appreciate hearing from you!

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I have the scope your are looking for. Excellent scope for a DG rifle, but it lives on my 404 Jeff and I really don't want to sell it.

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I checked my gun room. I have the scope you are looking for but it is mounted on my .375. The one on the shelf has the circle dot reticle. Sorry I can’t help.

Ohh, love those circle dots! Lightning fast target acquisition!

I’ve got one I don’t need, but it has a CDS elevation turret for 9.3X62. PM me if interested.

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home
Are you able to PM me pics of the scope?

V42
I will have to get back to you as there are a couple ahead of you.
Many thanks for your interest and I will let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: V42
Photo of my box with the Leupold model number 112317

IMG_8273.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberta215

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?