Wanted Leupold VX-6 1-6 With German #4 Reticle

CZDiesel

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
As the title says, Leupold #112317, if anyone has a lead on one of these I sure would appreciate hearing from you!

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I have the scope your are looking for. Excellent scope for a DG rifle, but it lives on my 404 Jeff and I really don't want to sell it.

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I checked my gun room. I have the scope you are looking for but it is mounted on my .375. The one on the shelf has the circle dot reticle. Sorry I can’t help.

Ohh, love those circle dots! Lightning fast target acquisition!

I’ve got one I don’t need, but it has a CDS elevation turret for 9.3X62. PM me if interested.

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home
Are you able to PM me pics of the scope?

V42
I will have to get back to you as there are a couple ahead of you.
Many thanks for your interest and I will let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: V42
Photo of my box with the Leupold model number 112317

IMG_8273.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]