WANTED: Buffalo Hunt For 3-4 Guys in 2024 Or 2025

I'm researching for 2024 or 2025 for a Cape buffalo hunt for 3-4 guys. We are open to hunting 2x1 or 1x1 for 7-10 days. We are not looking at RSA or fenced areas. Nothing wrong with that but we are wanting no fences for this hunt. A nice option would be adding some cow buffalo or hippo but we will see what's possible. Plains game options are of some interest but greatly secondary to buffalo. This would be a rifle hunt and no rentals are needed. Thanks in advance for your time in responding here or through PM.
Hi Green Chile,

We should be able to assist you with a Cape Buffalo hunt in the Timbavati area. We actually have a current special offer, however this hunt will have to take place before the end of this month. But this will give you an idea of what we could offer you.

The Timbavati is a dedicated conservation area where limited, controlled, and sustainable hunting is allowed to contribute to the reserve’s management budget. The Timbavati Private Nature Reserve is situated in Mpumalanga’s Lowveld and forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park, with no fences separating them. Animals freely roam between several reserves, making this area one of Africa’s most pristine destinations for dangerous game hunting.

Let me know if you would like us to assist you with a hunting safari proposal.

Greetings,
Gerrie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.