Wanted Book Africa’s Most Dangerous By Kevin Robertson

Joseph 61

Reaction score
Looking to purchase Kevin Robertsons book;
Africa's Most Dangerous: The Southern Buffalo (Syncerus caffer caffer)
Seems very hard to find…
Thanks
Joe

i just bought it and waiting it’s arrival. just google the book and you will find it. i forgot the company i bought it from. $115

If you remember the website let me know, I tried my best googling it and couldn’t find a copy.

I have been buying collectible our-of-print hunting books for years and have an extra copy of the hard-to-find 1996 first edition with dust cover. I always purchased for condition, and both the hard cover book and dust cover are in fine condition. Clear protective plastic cover over the book. You can have it for $135 with shipping to the lower 48 included.

An alternative can be found at Trophy Room Books. Ellen Herring has a 1998 2nd printing deluxe edition in buffalo hide in near-fine condition for $175 plus shipping.

Good book. A classic. Best wishes.

IMG_3666.jpg

Last edited:
call out to Mark…well done sir!!!

I found my copy from Halseton and Co. RSA. They are showing it in stock if anyone else is looking.

Fantastic book that I recommend to all new buffalo hunters.

I found this site in Canada which has this book for sale and it says in stock,
I know nothing about the seller but hope it helps out somebody looking for a copy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noafrica4me

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you