Wanted A-Square Dead Tough Bullets

Wildcatter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
461
Reaction score
532
Media
3
I am always looking for examples of Art Alphin’s old Dead Tough bullets. I like to use them for testing against other bonded and monometal bullets. Please let me know what you have. I’m interested in any quantity and any weight in any caliber except 0.330”, 0.423, 0.465”, and 0.488”. I can make use of all others.

Thanks

RC
 
Sorry for only getting back to you now. I Have around 150 Rounds. Where are you based? I’m in South Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,728
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top