Wanted 338 Win Ammo Or Components

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.33 AM.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.36 AM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 229
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.56.40 AM.png
    4 MB · Views: 213
How does the oryx stack up against the TSX or A frame?
 
This might interest you. I haven't put a pencil to it to actually analyze the cost/value of this deal.

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.37.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.37.20 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.37.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.37.22 PM.png
    677.8 KB · Views: 210
I have just read that it is a premium bonded soft point that’s tough enough for any PG and seems to be a viable option for certain DG including buffalo.
Agreed. Read that after your posted but slightly softer than the A frame.
 
FYI. Effective today, GB is collecting sales tax for EVERY state based on your shipping zip code. Mine is 0.0825 (high). So, with the sales tax AND shipping, some of the stuff on there isn't going to be the great deal it was before. Then add the credit card fees a lot of these sellers are charging. But, with the shortages out there, I guess it is what it is?
 
Don't know if this will help or not, but I have a sealed bag of new factory Remington 338 WM brass. 50 count. I believe it can be legally shipped to the U.S from Canada. If you want it for what i paid, $56.50 CDN, plus around $20 shipping, it is your's. Sold my 338, so i have no use for it.
 
Thank you for that. We made a deal. If you want a few 300gr Match Kings, let me know.
 
Does it need a 338WM headstamp? Because RWS 7mm Remington Magnum would be the bees knees. Same case length.
I’m glad I could Pass that along to you! Just trying to help you out with that 404.

I appreciate the offer on the 7mm brass but I’ve bought 50 rounds today and have another gentleman checking for more.

I want to give a shout out to @4adam12 for sending me TSXs free of charge as he wouldn’t let me pay for them or shipping. Not many people would do that and I very much appreciate him.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top