Visas in Namibia

Cucuy

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
174
Reaction score
390
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, USA, Canada
Booked a safari in ‘25 and it looks like a visa requirement is coming soon.

 
“Visitors from impacted countries will be granted visas on arrival after applying online and paying the required fee.”

Plenty of countries do it. One more tax.
 
Where can be found the full list of 31 countries to be affected by new visa regime?
Does the visa on arrival applies for new visa regime for these 31 countries?
This article given is not fully clear to me.
 
Where can be found the full list of 31 countries to be affected by new visa regime?
Does the visa on arrival applies for new visa regime for these 31 countries?
This article given is not fully clear to me.

 
A simple test: Does your country allow Namibians in without a Visa? If not, I’d expect to be buying a Visa.
Croatia is special case.
We had to make visa for Namibia till 2023. No Namibian embassy in Croatia, so it was necessary to send passport to nearest embassy by DHL, to Vienna, Austria. This process is up to 2 weeks, sometimes more.

In 2023 we joined Schengen countries in EU.
(I think) based on Schengen status of the country, pre arrival visa requirement was removed, and they applied visa on arrival system starting from this year, 2024.

i dont mind visa on arrival system or additional visa fees, but my problem is sending passport by DHL as I work in international job, and must have available passport with me at all times.

My friends passport was sent by mistake to another country by DHL when we together went to safari, and passport was travelling around back and forth by DHL for two months till he finally received passport by courier. But he is not in international job, and travelling within EU is with id card, only. So, not critical for him. Important, yes, but not critical.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,793
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top