Two Really Nice Beauties

8x68

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
697
Reaction score
665
Location
Ontario, Canada
Media
12
Hunted
Canada, USA
Somebody had some money to burn. These two beauties just sold at an auction in the middle of nowhere in Ontario.

http://www.icollector.com/HOLLAND-H...-MAGAZINE-RIFLE-CALIBER-375-H-H-MAG_i24524247

http://www.icollector.com/HOLLAND-H...ON-MAGAZINE-RIFLE-CALIBER-416-RIGBY_i24524248

Pretty good haul for the auction company. $6800CDN for about 5 mins work

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 8.07.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 8.08.09 PM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
See Money can Buy Happiness
 
Money! Buy rifles= happiness! Yep works for me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top