Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Last edited by a moderator:
trophy-shippers.jpg

Exciting News From TROPHY SHIPPERS New Office In Houston, Texas​

@TROPHY SHIPPERS, an Edward J Zarach & Associates company, is proud to announce the opening of their new office in Houston, Texas. This expansion represents a significant milestone for the company as it strives to provide specialized shipping services tailored to the unique needs of hunting enthusiasts and sportsmen.

With years of expertise in handling hunting trophies from around the world, Trophy Shippers has earned a reputation for its impeccable track record in customs clearance, wildlife regulations compliance, and safe transportation. The new Houston office will serve as a hub for importing hunting trophies, catering to the growing demand in the region.

"We are delighted to establish a dedicated office in Houston, for the importation of hunting trophies," said Edward J Zarach, CEO of Trophy Shippers. "This specialized venture allows us to offer unparalleled services to hunters, ensuring that their prized trophies are handled with the utmost care and attention throughout the shipping process."

Leading the charge as the Branch Manager of Trophy Shippers Houston is Joy Lanham, an industry veteran with extensive knowledge in the transportation of hunting trophies. Her expertise and passion for wildlife preservation make her an ideal fit to spearhead this specialized operation.

The Houston office will offer a comprehensive suite of services tailored to the unique requirements of importing hunting trophies, including:

• Expert consultation on wildlife regulations and documentation
  • Safe and secure transportation of trophies
  • Assistance with customs clearance procedures
  • Crating
  • Trophy Exports
As an Edward J Zarach & Associates company, Trophy Shippers maintains the highest standards of integrity, compliance, and customer service. The new office in Houston is a testament to the company's commitment to meeting the specialized needs of hunting enthusiasts around the world

I was informed today by John at Trophy Shipper’s that my Leopard (D & P and skull), jackal (tanned hide and skull), Impala (tanned hide and skull) should arrive at my house by the end of the week. My Cites was due to expire at the end of the month - so a bit worried. However, John and Trophy Shipper’s did a great job of staying on top of Yellow Shark to get my crate shipped and keeping me informed. The crate weighed 24 Kgs and the total cost to get it from Namibia to my door in Missouri is $2521. My understanding is that my crate arrived last Thursday (8/3) into Chicago and John had it picked up today (8/7) to get it headed my way. Other than worrying about my CITES expiring the process went very smoothly. I’d highly recommend Trophy Shipper’s - I used them for a previous shipment that arrived back in March of this year with no issues and a fair price.

I was informed today by John at Trophy Shipper’s that my Leopard (D & P and skull), jackal (tanned hide and skull), Impala (tanned hide and skull) should arrive at my house by the end of the week. My Cites was due to expire at the end of the month - so a bit worried. However, John and Trophy Shipper’s did a great job of staying on top of Yellow Shark to get my crate shipped and keeping me informed. The crate weighed 24 Kgs and the total cost to get it from Namibia to my door in Missouri is $2521. My understanding is that my crate arrived last Thursday (8/3) into Chicago and John had it picked up today (8/7) to get it headed my way. Other than worrying about my CITES expiring the process went very smoothly. I’d highly recommend Trophy Shipper’s - I used them for a previous shipment that arrived back in March of this year with no issues and a fair price.
Thanks for your kind words Dan!
Hope your trip next week is as awesome as the others have been!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you