Trijicon RMR Optics

desertloper

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
138
Reaction score
10
Media
38
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
RSA
For Sale: Trijicon RMR Optics

(2) Trijicon RM02 – 6.5 MOA Dot
$300 each shipped

Good condition with a few minor paint rubs from normal use
Glass is clean and in excellent shape
Fully functional and ready to go

(1) Trijicon RM08 – 12.9 MOA Green Triangle
$300 shipped

Good condition with light cosmetic wear
Fiber optic is bright and the tritium still glows
Glass is clear and in excellent condition

Payment: PayPal Friends & Family (no notes) or local meet-up.

No trades, please.

IMG_108.jpg
IMG_109.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top