thoughts on the Browning X-bolt Medallion?

I have the Browning X-Bolt in 375H&H, not the A-Bolt.

I have it in the Stainless Stalker configuration. It's really nice, great shooter. I have only fired a handful of rounds though it. Ammo ranging from 235 grain to 300 grain. I am contemplating selling. to partially fund my next hunt. :unsure:

Stumbled upon this thread and saw that you said you have an A bolt in .375 h&h. How is the weight of the A bolt for that caliber?
My apologies I just saw you answered my question in a previous thread! Never mind!

Stumbled upon this thread and saw that you said you have an A bolt in .375 h&h. How is the weight of the A bolt for that caliber?
Quite light for my taste, I gave it to a young man that is saving up for his first trip to RSA. It shot very good, and recoil wasn't bad for such a light rifle with a wood stock. He loves the rifle and it will be used for hunting like it should. I probably would have never used it. I'm not 375 poor by any means so I'll survive without her.

Quite light for my taste, I gave it to a young man that is saving up for his first trip to RSA. It shot very good, and recoil wasn't bad for such a light rifle with a wood stock. He loves the rifle and it will be used for hunting like it should. I probably would have never used it. I'm not 375 poor by any means so I'll survive without her.
Awesome! I have been keeping my eye on them because of the affordability aspect. I have that, a savage brush gun and of course my first choice the CZ in my sights. It's the monetary aspect that gets ya ;) haha
Thanks for the info!

I own numerous X Bolts. Was a Remington 700 fan until they turned to junk. X Bolts have a great adjustable trigger. The clip is the best in the business. Stock design helps a lot with recoil and accuracy is excellent.

It's a solid rifle. Browning is one of the few companies that manufacture quality firearms. Mine is the Stainless stalker chambered in 375 H&H. I had my gunsmith reduce the barrel length from 24 to 21 inches. I installed a rear XS ghost ring sight and a fiber optic front sight. This reduced the weight of the rifle to approximately 6.5 pounds.

I hunt semi-dangerous game alone and this is one of my tools in the box to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross