The NIH and ivermectin

Untitled.png

My boss and his wife got the smitz and we're sick as dogs.went to a local clinic and got an infusion of ivermectin a zpac and a few other things two days later we're out mowing the grass.the hospital would have put them on a ventilator and killed them.atleast we have a governor that doesn't put up with any bullshit.

My boss and his wife got the smitz and we're sick as dogs.went to a local clinic and got an infusion of ivermectin a zpac and a few other things two days later we're out mowing the grass.the hospital would have put them on a ventilator and killed them.atleast we have a governor that doesn't put up with any bullshit.
I got sick with the virus after having two Moderna vaccines. They gave me the regeneron infusion and was well in two days. Would I have gotten well without the regeneron treatment or the vaccine who knows. All I know is I'm not sick and alive.

the hospital would have put them on a ventilator and killed them.
This exactly what is happening!

This pandemic hit and almost no hospital would take Covid-19 patients. The government stepped in and started paying for Covid-19 "treatments" and like all thing involving the government and money... they totally screwed it up! Now almpst every hospital wants Covid-19 paitents. The sooner the hospital gets you on a CDC recommend ventilator, the sooner they get an extra check. And well if you die on it (75% chance you will die once on the machine), then they get another bonus check for having handled a Covid-19 death.

My personal experience being hospitalized for Covid-19 was that I survived in spite of their efforts, not because of them. I survived because I signed my complete health directive over to my then girlfriend. Who told them what they could do with the ventilator and stopped them from harassing me to go on the machine. She also insisted on certain other things being done. Like blood thinners and modern steroids. And therapy, which still was very late to the game and then sorely lacking. Because of her tenacity and my own stubbornness I managed to pull through.

They are pushing ventilators knowing the survival rate is about 25%. Justifying it based on faulty O2 sensor readings without a backup ABG test.

This is absolutely criminal but legalized by the "system".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!