The First Landrover

I'm a fan of IVECO 4x4 Daily & Merc G300 Pro Cab Chassis.

Like how the Merc for its size has a payload of 2tons.
(I carry more than I tow).
If people want to get serious down here they buy an exarmy Unimog.
Screenshot 2024-09-18 114625.jpg
 
The old landy was slow,uncomfortable, bonejarring in SWB, hard on fuel and gutless in the power department. The stud pattern on the rims makes it almost impossible to find in the bush.
Bob.

Yeah, but other than that, they're great :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,751
Members
169,846
Latest member
caldoravirexon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top