Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
sci-convention.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

The 2022 International Hunters' Convention is back and we'll be there!

Visit us at Booth #2877 and try on a pair of Courteney Boots, check out our African Shooting Sticks (including our latest model - the Fly's Eye model), as well as the most popular products from Arno Bernard Knives, Els & Co Fine Leather and so much more. Plus, we'll have a few products available for sale that are not currently listed on our web site.

We look forward to seeing you at the shows!
Jim & Elisabeth

sci.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,
The 2022 SCI Hunters' Convention starts today!
Be sure to schedule a stop at Booth #2877 to try on a pair of Courteney Boots, check out our African Shooting Sticks (including our latest model - the Fly's Eye model), and browse our inventory of Arno Bernard Knives, Els & Co Fine Leather and so much more. Plus, we'll have a few products available for sale that are not currently listed on our website.

We look forward to seeing you!
Jim & Elisabeth

I got mine at the DSC. I made the mistake of trying a pair on just to see what all of the fuss was about. I say mistake jokingly as it was love at first step. I put the other one on and paid the lady. Awesome boots and well worth the money. As they say, "you get what you pay for" and know I will enjoy wearing these boots for many years to come.
My only regret before leaving their booth, I was so impressed with the boots, I forgot to get a pair of their zippered gaiters to go with the boots. Now I have to order those online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.