Soroka rifles

bruce moulds

AH legend
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
4,892
what do we think about soroka rifles.
the single shot action looks good, with a striker firing pin as opposed to a hammer.
do they also make a mauser action?
bruce.
 
All I have ever seen is their falling blocks. They are indeed beautiful rifles although the price puts it into an area where I will never own one. Base rifle 18.5k. I would have to spend the money on a rifle with a second barrel attached!
 
All I have ever seen is their falling blocks. They are indeed beautiful rifles although the price puts it into an area where I will never own one. Base rifle 18.5k. I would have to spend the money on a rifle with a second barrel attached!
$18,500 huh......Man what could I do with that? That would take care of a lot of hunting!
 
the single shot has the best of farquarson and the best of borchardt in one package.
beautiful, but can you shoot any better with one than a m70 or a no1?
bruce.
 
If you had the rifle properly fitted to you, rather than copying the time and material saving designs on many production rifles, including Model 70s, you probably could BUT yes, it is a lot of money.
 
$18,500 huh......Man what could I do with that? That would take care of a lot of hunting!
For that kind of money I’d get two rifles, a Rigby Highland stalker and then have them make a clone in 6.5x55.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,896
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top