Soonest/Safest return to South Africa?

I disagree with the principle of the bailout, and how this has been carried by the taxpayers for years, but in all honesty, SAA would leave a BIG hole should it go down. Would rather have them, than see them disappear.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but with air travel down so much, unless they drastically reduce the fleet and schedule, I can't see how they'll survive. For the near term (one to two years), I see industries and businesses that depend on disposable income poised for major downsizing or restructuring.

@shark_za posted this:

We have been hunting in SA for the last month and a bit as "subsistence hunting for food".
I managed to get a Bushveld hunt in and was planning a Karoo trip for next month.

This was stopped yesterday.

Today Tuesday 28 July Barbera Creecy, Minister of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment announced in the Government Gazette No. 43564 that she has amended the Directions published in Government Gazette No 43409 of 05 June 2020, to the effect that no interprovincial travel to hunt or obtain meat for consumption is permitted, and that the provision of any form of accommodation for hunting purposes is not permitted, effective immediately.

Word from the hunting industry is that a meeting with the Minister and other industry leaders is scheduled for the 6th of August.

Follow up with your hunting association on what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!