SIG P229 .357/.40 With 3 Magazines

AZtwins

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
129
SIG P229 .357 Sig DA/SA, 3.9" barrel, three 12 round magazines, SIGLITE tritium night sights. Came with the E2 grip and I have 2 sets of Hogue rubber grips as well - plain and with finger grooves. I bought a .40 S&W barrel for it from SIG which is still in the original packaging ($170)- uses the same mags as .357. Comes in factory hard plastic case with E2 removal tool and SIG lube. I've fired less than 50 rds through it at the range. $1050 shipped in CONUS for all.
P229-leftside.jpg

P229-rtside.jpg
 
Willing to trade for a 357 revolver. GP100 (Match Champion or Super Match preferred) or a 586/686, 686 plus. Or...?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top