Schmidt und Bender 3-12x50

Aaron Rust

AH member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Media
1
Schmidt und Bender 3-12x50
In really nice shape.
$900 shipped

I haven't sold on her before, i don't think. Sold some on **NOT**PERMITTED** sight a bit.
You can pm for phone number and we can text, talk, face time, etc or for more pics.

7QmdH4y.jpeg
fHyOy8s.jpeg
fQRLOHo.jpeg
KgJlsdm.jpeg
lLDhvbv.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,737
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top