Sako 85 Custom

samu

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
270
Media
2
Just found out Sako has similar custom rifle drooling program like Blaser on their website. I was almost set on R8 but now I'm having second thoughts https://custom.sako.fi/global/S00002982

I wish Blaser had wood options with less shiny oil finish options. I just don't understand why would someone go through effort to make wooden stock and then make it look like hard plastic with piano laquer -like finish
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.17.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.17.43 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 171
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.17.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.17.46 AM.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 133
And custom prices too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,513
Members
170,343
Latest member
Caren18C50
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top