Sabatti 870?

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
549
Reaction score
488
Media
1
Anyone have firsthand experience with an 870 rover? Seems like a solid 700 clone but have never held one or dealt with the company.
 
Ask about Sabatti Rover and you might get a better response.
 
Hi

sorry I have only seen this thread now. I have a Sabatti Rover in 300 Win Mag. I really enjoy the rifle.
So far it has proved not to be fussy. I shoot a 180gr Rhino and it is deadly accurate.
For an entry level rifle it seems well made and being Italian is easy on the eyes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,688
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top