Hunted
United States
IMG_7453.jpeg
IMG_7454.jpeg
IMG_7456.jpeg
IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
IMG_7455.jpeg
I have a stainless, factory, Ruger No. 1 barrel in .405 Win that I took off of a project rifle. I bought the rifle from a gunshop and it appeared "unfired" according to their description and I can't disagree, I didn't fire it either just sent it off to be rebarreled.

Barrel with factory front and rear sight and quarter rib all factory installed.

$125 or best offer

Price includes shipping to lower 48, please be sure it is legal to have shipped to your locale.

Prefer Venmo, Zelle, PPal FF, or if you want you can use USPS Money order or personal check but must clear before item ships. Please send PM for arrangements.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is second barrel I would have bought from here in the last few days if that Pacific Ocean wasn't in the way ;-(

This is second barrel I would have bought from here in the last few days if that Pacific Ocean wasn't in the way ;-(
Where are you located and is it legal to ship to you, legal for you to have it? If you don't mind paying the actual shipping cost, I can probably figure out how to make it work.

Good score @JeffD

Thanks @ET1775 (y) - more trouble than it's worth shipping to Australia

ET1775, thanks for your understanding. We in California have some difficulty getting things as well, but it pales in comparison to what you have to deal with.

ET1775, thanks for your understanding. We in California have some difficulty getting things as well, but it pales in comparison to what you have to deal with.

The importing of eg a barrel here is not really a hassle (and is no cost) at our end - it's the getting such items out of the USA that is the headache and usually prohibitively costly for lower dollar items.

@ET1775 What did you re-barrel the No. 1 to?

The importing of eg a barrel here is not really a hassle (and is no cost) at our end - it's the getting such items out of the USA that is the headache and usually prohibitively costly for lower dollar items.

@ET1775 What did you re-barrel the No. 1 to?
450 No2 Nitro Express 3 1/2"

450 No2 Nitro Express 3 1/2"

Very nice - I have a No. 1 at the smith that is undergoing re-assignment surgery - was a 458WM, but will come back as a 450 NE.

The barrel arrived today with the best packing job I have ever seen. It’s in perfect condition exactly as described if not better. ET1775 is highly recommended!

The barrel arrived today with the best packing job I have ever seen. It’s in perfect condition exactly as described if not better. ET1775 is highly recommended!
Jeff is a stand up guy, paid on time and great communication. Deal with confidence!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvoryCrabt

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.