Ruger Guide Gun 416

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hi everyone, I've decided to sell my ruger guide gun in 416 ruger. The gun is in great shape and is an excellent shooter, I'm just looking for funds to start another gun project. I did have to send the gun to ruger as soon as I got it because it had feeding issues but has since fed and fired flawlessly. I have the warranty repair records as well. The gun comes with the stock spacers, muzzle brake, muzzle weight, and thread protector. It has a leupold vx hog 1-4x20 scope mounted on it, it's the non-illuminated scope with the pig plex reticle. The scope is sitting on Alaska arms qd rings. Also included are 60 pieces of once fired brass. I'm asking for $1,100 o.b.o. Thanks for looking.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced to $1,000. Feel free to make me an offer guys!

Folks this is a great gun at a great DEAL. Wheels you might want this one.
I have the same Rifle guys and have taken a lioness and Cape buffalo with it so far. Will use for elephant later this year.

Thanks CAustin! Everyone here on the forum has been great to me so I'd like to give as good a deal as I can!

This is a great deal! As long as it is still available, I'll take it!! Thanks!!!

Sold pending funds to LivingTheDream! Thanks for everyone's interest!

This is a great deal! As long as it is still available, I'll take it!! Thanks!!!

You guys both made a good deal. Congrats.

You also kept me from having to make a decision.:)

LivingtheDream you are getting yourself one heck of a rifle!

I am pretty pumped up!! I already have one 416 ruger, so this gives me a new toy and keeps my ammo selection down to a minimum. (y)(y)(y)(y)

I am pretty pumped up!! I already have one 416 ruger, so this gives me a new toy and keeps my ammo selection down to a minimum. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Sounds like reasoning I'd use with my wife! :)

Is the rifle still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg