Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, Italy, Spain, Romania, Argentina, Texas
Ballistic Turret, 4W Reticle
1" Tube and comes with scope cover
Will ship in original box with all manuals
Sale Price: USD 1100. I will pay shipping anywhere in lower 48.
Payment by Zelle (other payment forms can be discussed).

I bought this scope brand new for the 2023 deer season and used it on one hunt. It is in very good condition and absolutely no issues. I am selling it because I am not a big fan of their color code turret type; Im going back to a Leupold VX-6, I prefer that style. I will say the glass on this Swaro is definitely better than Leupold, hands down. Happy to have a Zoom call with any serious buyer.
I was at the AH Dinner at DSC for what thats worth. First time selling on the forum. Please let me know if any more information is required.

IMG_7437.jpeg

IMG_7435.jpeg

IMG_7439.jpeg

IMG_7438.jpeg

IMG_7436.jpeg

Looks great! Should have brought it with you to the AH dinner - there were lots of people who missed the door prize scope and you could have had an auction right there. LOL Good luck with the sale!

Haha, yeah I thought of that actually but didnt get my stuff together that quick. My excuse was I was hunting in Spain though until early January. Cheers!

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!

Looks great! Should have brought it with you to the AH dinner - there were lots of people who missed the door prize scope and you could have had an auction right there. LOL Good luck with the sale!
Bummed I just saw this post. I would have been one of those guys at the dinner. If anyone else has this scope they are looking to let go, please DM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.