Rifle for my son.

I bought my 3 nephews there first rifle and my daughter is 5 and will be getting her first one in a year or 2. I have bought 2 260's and 1 7x57, gun weight and fit is the most important. They each got steyr prohunters with the adjustable stocks--they have grown into the guns and each now shoot something different. Look at the 6.5 creedmoor, 7-08, even the 308 is good with 110 grain bullets and a nice light charge of powder until they are ready. The styer prohunter are good rifle and can be found worth the money... My nephews were of adv size..except for one brute...I got them the mountain version with 20 in barrel.

Steyr Mannlicher US: Pro Hunter
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,305
Members
170,003
Latest member
EdgarLic1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top