Reloading 9.3x64

As I have already written above, a lot depends on the rifle that is used. At a time when I used simultaneously both cartridges, I had the feeling that the cartridge 9,3x64 caused more recoil than the cartridge 375 H&H Magnum. But that was 30 years ago and it was a very subjective feeling in a time where I nor yet used big bore cartridges for hunting . In the meantime I can only differentiate the recoil of the different caliber classes and the cartridges 9,3x64 Brenneke and 375 H&H Magnum are hardly distinguishable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,751
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top