Reload Data for .500 Jeffery??

Lex Strauss

New member
Joined
May 7, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Good Afternoon. I hope everyone has had a great hunting season so far.

Since Denel closed down in South Africa I have not been able to get any of the usual (S365) powder for my .500 Jeffery. I managed to get 2 cans of Vit N150 and now I cant find any charge data.

I am currently loading:
Norma Brass
535grain Woodleigh RNSN softs
Federal Large rifle magnum primers

Does anyone have any experience with N150 in the .500 Jeffery?

Thanks in Advance
 
No experience at all with the 500 Jeffrey but for reference I sent a PM with Woodleigh load data.
I hope this helps!

Mark
 
N150 in the .500 Jeffery?
After taking the time to send the Woodleigh manual pages, a Google search of the above revealed the following from Barnes:

500Jeffery1024_1.jpg
500Jeffery1024_2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have and use S355 drop me a pm and we can discuss loads. Where are you situated?
You can also make a duplex load with S335 and S365 and Federal 315 primers....a lot depends on brass and rifle....
 
I have and use S355 drop me a pm and we can discuss loads. Where are you situated?
You can also make a duplex load with S335 and S365 and Federal 315 primers....a lot depends on brass and rifle....
Hi I am in Bloemfontein. The only powder I could get a hold of was Vit N150. 0728315796 for whatsapp
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,423
Members
170,582
Latest member
BrenK
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top