Purchases On AH References

@Fred Gunner is another one to add to the list of solid guys to do business with!
 
Most of it was selling off reloading components Resulting from cleaning and organizing the shop so I think she approves! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
I also have had great transactions with several forum members lately...@wildcatter, @rookhawk, @cal pappas.
 
I'd like to publicly thank @cal pappas for shipping some items I purchased from him before he had a proper check in hand. In my haste I did not sign the check. He voided and returned the check and shipped the package before he had replacement funds. The new (signed!) check is currently on the way to him. I appreciate you trusting me. Thank you sir! Sincerely John
 
@Fred Gunner is another one to add to the list of solid guys to do business with!
Thank you Sir:
 
Finally received a Nikon Monarch from @TTundra (exporting took longer than expected). He was great to deal with, and would gladly purchase from him again!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top