Politics

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If only that weren't satire. :cry:
 
I’d take that deal!!!
 
I'm in Zambia now and after spending a few days here have been asked about Trump probably 10 times. And as we were at the Falls the questions have come from people all over the world.

Funny thing, despite what our media and liberals say I have found that support for Trump and especially his handling of China to be strong. Not everyone likes how he talks of course, but they like the results. They like that he's not a politician.
 
Salesman_of_the_month.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.48.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.48.49 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 137
I'm in Zambia now and after spending a few days here have been asked about Trump probably 10 times. And as we were at the Falls the questions have come from people all over the world.

Funny thing, despite what our media and liberals say I have found that support for Trump and especially his handling of China to be strong. Not everyone likes how he talks of course, but they like the results. They like that he's not a politician.
We have close friends with family in England. They say that Trump is popular in some circles especially among those supporting Brexit. Maybe liberty is liberty no matter where you find it.
 
We have close friends with family in England. They say that Trump is popular in some circles especially among those supporting Brexit. Maybe liberty is liberty no matter where you find it.

I think that's exactly the point. Once you get past the outer shell of the man, those who want to do it themselves like him and those who want a government to do it for them, don't.
 
We have close friends with family in England. They say that Trump is popular in some circles especially among those supporting Brexit. Maybe liberty is liberty no matter where you find it.

for the British is guaranteed with Trump as a partner no freedom.
USA is the cook, UK the waiter and with China, oh god...........
And the Brexiteers believe they live in bondage to the EU.
What nonsense
UK more worst than the south of Italy at the moment.

Putin is against EU
Trump is against EU
China is it also.
That shows,we are on a good way.
"Divide et impera", was always the law of the mighty ones.
 
image(31).jpg
 
image(32).jpg
 
image(33).jpg
 

Having been alive in what I consider the Earth's best decades 1940s-1960s, and seeing how it has been downhill since its acme, and having lived to meet the US "average life span" I have no complaints if it were to end tomorrow- I just feel sorry for all of those that are younger and missed out not only on the best years, but also a chance to have a future for themselves.
 
funnymeme.png
 
IMG_3640.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,033
Members
170,505
Latest member
BillBadger
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top