Politics

The US provides money and weapons to the militaries in more than 150 countries......even if Syria winds down, we will find another conflict to participate in....................FWB
 
The b.s that is going on, is we are the most powerful country in the world, with some of the most advanced technology available, and the Feds have no answer?
The DOD (Department of dumbasses) is keeping mum?
The feds could find out what I had for breakfast, but they cant identify a possible serious drone issue?
 
The b.s that is going on, is we are the most powerful country in the world, with some of the most advanced technology available, and the Feds have no answer?
The DOD (Department of dumbasses) is keeping mum?
The feds could find out what I had for breakfast, but they cant identify a possible serious drone issue?

Agree
 
If the Democrats have any hope of a future they need to distance themselves from this filth. My original question, and I am still not sure of an answer, are they all this way? And who is driving this, or is it just 'they are who they are'?
Not all are like that. I know many who are still, in their minds, the "Democrats of old" even though that Democrat ship has sailed somewhat. Younger dems are brainwashed by media/college into believing in socialism and wokeness, as shown by acceptance of child sex changes, and the endless variation of sexual identities. One can hope that they will grow out of it. Their green tech ideas are not ready for prime time--consider the woeful state of the electrical grid, all the while fast tracking EVs which will then overload the system. Or any consideration of 10x scale of rare earth minerals needed, with no new mining permits in sight. It is as childish to let people like that play with trillions of dollars as it would be to give a toddler a sharp steak knife.
As to who is driving it all, best guess--socialist dialectic steps to overthrow a society playbook?
 
Last edited:
The feds could find out what I had for breakfast, but they cant identify a possible serious drone issue?

Ya... um... I've been meaning to call you about that, Brent.
Those bagels with lox and cream cheese are clogging your arteries. And then the breakfast tacos with hatch chili sauce... going in the wrong direction my friend.
You need to go for more greek yogurt and egg white omelettes with black coffee.

Also, now that we're talking about your health, have you taken your covid booster and can I interest you in one of our sponsor's weight loss drug?

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Para continuar en Espanol, prensa numero dos.
 
The US provides money and weapons to the militaries in more than 150 countries......even if Syria winds down, we will find another conflict to participate in....................FWB

Or create one, or two, or more.
 
The Pentagon has shown time and again that it can't be trusted to be transparent, or tell the truth.


Regarding these videos of the drones, I find it interesting that they have proper aircraft lighting. Beacon, strobes, and nav lights (red and green). Beacon is the rotating or pulsing red. Nav lights are the red (left wing tip) and green (right wing tip) continuous white (tail) which help other pilots identify direction of travel primarily at night. Strobes are obviously the white light flashers. Significance? :E Shrug: But they are compliant with certification requirements it appears.
 
I want to know who’s paying and how much it cost to replace Nancy Pelosi’s hip in Luxembourg.
I want to know when Nancy Pelosi will ride her broom into the sunset of retirement? Maybe after her hip replacement? LOL
 
makes sense….
IMG_0984.jpeg
IMG_0985.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top